DELS FOUNDATION was founded in July 2013 as a community based organization and was finally registered on February 13, 2014 with the registrar generals department of Ghana to operate as a Non Governmental Organization with the aspiration to fill in the gap by empowering women and girls through skills acquisition, advocacy and education on Sexual Reproductive health education and rights, and also impact poverty reduction and socio-economic development by harnessing the potentials of the youth through mentoring programs as well as support needy children in and the aged in slum and deprived communities
To become a leading NGO in Ghana that empowers women and girls, provide charitable support to less privileged children and the aged in slums and deprived communities
- To Educate and Empower women and girls through mentoring
- Train the youth to be peer educators of sexual reproductive health and rights as well as teach good menstrual hygiene practices through conferences and seminars and empower them in various capacities.
- Empower and harness the potential of adolescents through various capacity building projects
- Mentoring young people to be role models
- Support government on social protection agenda and activities
- To provide charitable support to the aged and also donate educational, recreational and livelihood items to enable children in slum and deprived communities bridge the gap of inequality and build a good self- image in order to impact their Communities